The Chiefs take on the Chargers on Sunday.
College conferences that initially decided to not play football this fall are changing their minds. I’ll tell you about the latest developments.
Fans can only take so much. Professional teams and universities need to understand this.
The Royals say every major league win is important. I will tell you why their actions say something different.
I’m Bob Sloop. It’s Thursday, September 17, 2020. I’ll discuss those stories and more in this episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor.
In this episode I discuss the following:
- The Chiefs travel to Los Angeles on Sunday to play the Chargers.
- The Big Ten decided to play football after all.
- Most fans can only take so much. Royals fans understand what KU football fans are going through.
- The Royals say every win matters but their actions say something different.
- The 2020 COVID season might actually be a good thing for MLB.
- The NFL needs to fix the replay system.
- Brady Singer had his second consecutive excellent start this week.
- Danny Duffy should be done as a Royal but he has one more year left on a contract that probably cannot be unloaded on someone else.
- The MLB postseason will be bubblicious.
- College basketball has a plan for starting its season.
The Kansas City Sports Monitor is news and analysis for the thinking fan. It is informative and entertaining without being outrageous.