The sports industry now has a negative image among U.S. adults. That’s why CBS Sports is telling NFL announcers to leave their opinions of non-football issues out of the broadcast.
Kirk Herbstreit says this season doesn’t count. I’ll tell you why and why his opinion might be different next weekend.
Kansas State and Kansas both lost at home to Sun Belt teams. I’ll talk about what went wrong for both teams.
Break up the Royals! They are on a serious roll. I’ll tell you what is going on with them right now.
I’m Bob Sloop. It’s Sunday, September 13, 2020. I’ll discuss those stories and more in this episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor.
In this episode I discuss the following:
- The sports industry now has a negative image among U.S. adults.
- Kirk Herbstreit said this college football season doesn’t count.
- The Big Ten is voting on Sunday about starting football.
- Kansas State lost to Arkansas State.
- Kansas was dominated by Coastal Carolina.
- The NFL started in full force on Sunday.
- The Royals are on fire and that coincides with Adalberto Mondesi’s hot streak.
- Sporting plays Sunday night.
The Kansas City Sports Monitor is news and analysis for the thinking fan. It is informative and entertaining without being outrageous.