The Chiefs started their season with a bang. I’ll talk about the opening night win over Houston.
Brady Singer pitched a gem Thursday night. I’ll talk about the game.
Gianluca Busio is receiving interest from overseas. I’ll give you the latest and what to expect for his future with Sporting.
Joel Sherman wrote about expanding the MLB season to 174 games. I’ll explain his idea and let you know my thoughts.
And pitchers shouldn’t get a free pass for unearned runs. I will tell you while even though Kris Bubic had a nice game in his last start, he still needs to learn to finish innings.
I’m Bob Sloop. It’s Thursday, September 10, 2020. I’ll discuss those stories and more in this episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor.
In this episode I discuss the following:
- The Chiefs started their season about as well as anyone could have hoped.
- The Royals won a four-game series in Cleveland as Brady Singer shined in the finale.
- Sporting struggled yet again defensively and their best young player is receiving interest from teams overseas.
- There is a proposal to expand the MLB season to 174 games.
- Pitchers are responsible for unearned runs.
The Kansas City Sports Monitor is news and analysis for the thinking fan. It is informative and entertaining without being outrageous.