The Chiefs have started negotiations with their franchise QB Patrick Mahomes. The current climate around the country plays a role in the negotiations. I’ll talk about what’s involved in the negotiations and what each side is looking to get done.
The NFL is reportedly planning on playing its season in stadiums filled with fans. I’ll discuss why this is important to the league and its fans.
Major League Baseball is struggling to reach an agreement with its players on salaries for a potential 2020 season. I’ll explain where things stand right now and what each side has to lose.
In this episode I discuss the following:
- The Chiefs have started negotiations with QB Patrick Mahomes on a new contract.
- The NFL is planning to play in stadiums full of fans.
- The NFL made a decision on the alternative option for an on-side kick.
- MLB is still struggling to work out a deal with the players.
- Hundreds of minor league baseball players were let go today.
- Sports organizations are making decisions on what to do with non-player employees with leagues still shut down.
- MLS sent a memo about leaking that was leaked.
- The English Premier League has a start date.
The Kansas City Sports Monitor is news and analysis for the thinking fan. It is informative and entertaining without being outrageous.