Welcome to the Kansas City Sports Monitor. I’m Bob Sloop. It’s Thursday, May 7, 2020. In this episode, I discussed the NCAA’s response to Kansas, the NFL schedule, and the rest of the sports news in the past week. Thanks for joining me for this episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor.
In this episode I discuss the following:
- The NCAA responded to Kansas’ response to the notice of allegations and they aren’t happy.
- The NFL schedule was released and the Chiefs host the season-opener.
- The Chiefs made a few roster moves.
- The NFL told clubs hw team facilities should be reopened.
- CBS Sports hired a replacement for Dan Fouts.
- We now know the dates of the Kansas and Missouri football series.
- Kansas lowered its basketball season ticket prices for next season.
- MLB is moving forward with agreements with umpires and players to start the season.
- Sporting players started individual workouts.
The Kansas City Sports Monitor is news and analysis for the thinking fan. It is informative and entertaining without being outrageous.