Welcome to the Kansas City Sports Monitor, your source for Kansas City sports news for the thinking fan. I’m Bob Sloop. It’s Thursday, March 5, 2020. In this episode, I discussed Kansas’ response to the NCAA notice of allegations, Mike Krzyzewski’s recent comments, ESPN’s attempt to change Monday Night Football, the Royals and more. Thanks for joining me for this episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor.
In this episode I discuss the following:
- Kansas released its response to the NCAA’s notice of allegations.
- Kansas clinched the Big 12 title.
- Kansas State lost its tenth consecutive game at Oklahoma State.
- Missouri dropped its second consecutive game at Mississippi.
- Bracketology is getting near the end as we start conference tournament play.
- Mike Krzyzewski made comments this week that he should not be questioned.
- The NFLPA has started voting on the new CBA proposal.
- ESPN is interested in changing the Monday Night Football booth.
- Royals update.
The Kansas City Sports Monitor is news and analysis for the thinking fan. It is informative and entertaining without being outrageous.