Welcome to the Kansas City Sports Monitor, your source for Kansas City sports news for the thinking fan. I’m Bob Sloop. It’s Sunday, March 1, 2020. In this episode, I discussed Kansas, Kansas State, and Missouri basketball, whether or not the Chiefs should sign Chris Jones to a long-term contract, what the Royals should do with Whit Merrifield, the problem with KenPom ratings and more. Thanks for joining me for this episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor.
In this episode I discuss the following:
- Kansas beat Kansas State in a closer-than-expected game.
- Missouri lost at home to Mississippi State.
- There is a problem with KenPom ratings.
- Should the Chiefs sign Chris Jones?
- Should the Royals trade Whit Merrifield?
- Sporting started the season with a road victory.
The Kansas City Sports Monitor is news and analysis for the thinking fan. It is informative and entertaining without being outrageous.