Welcome to the Kansas City Sports Monitor, your source for Kansas City sports news for the thinking fan. I’m Bob Sloop. It’s Sunday, February 23, 2020. In this episode, I discussed the Kansas win over Baylor and what that does with both the Big 12 race and the NCAA seedings, the Missouri and Kansas State games from Saturday, as well as a look at the final two weeks of the conference season and more. Thanks for joining me for this episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor.
In this episode I discuss the following:
- Kansas controlled and won a huge game at Baylor.
- Missouri fought but lost at Arkansas.
- Kansas State lost another game, this time at home to Texas.
- The Big 12 race is a two-team battle.
- The projected top seeds in the NCAA tournament changed some this weekend.
- The NFL and NFLPA are working on a new CBA.
- The Royals started Cactus League games.
- We learned a little more about Ryan Newman’s injuries from the Daytona 500.
The Kansas City Sports Monitor is news and analysis for the thinking fan. It is informative and entertaining without being outrageous.
The website is located at kcsportsmonitor.com.