Welcome to the Kansas City Sports Monitor, your source for Kansas City sports news for the thinking fan. I’m Bob Sloop. It’s Thursday, February 13, 2020. In this episode, I discussed the Astros finally talking about their cheating scandal, the local college hoops games from earlier in the week, rule changes and a playoff proposal in Major League Baseball, and much more. Thanks for joining me for this episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor.
In this episode I discuss the following:
- The Houston Astros finally talked about their cheating.
- Kansas won at West Virginia on Wednesday in another display of great defense.
- Missouri fought hard but fell just short at LSU.
- Kansas State played and that’s about all I can say without being mean.
- Congress hates streaming sports.
- MLB announced rule changes for the 2020 season.
- MLB is considering a massive change to the playoffs.
The Kansas City Sports Monitor is news and analysis for the thinking fan. It is informative and entertaining without being outrageous.
The website is located at kcsportsmonitor.com.