Welcome to the Kansas City Sports Monitor, your source for Kansas City sports news for the thinking fan. I’m Bob Sloop. It’s Sunday, February 9, 2020. In this episode, I talk about the Chiefs’ offseason plans, the local college basketball programs, the Royals roster questions, and much more. Thanks for joining me for this episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor.
In this episode I discuss the following:
- The Chiefs have a lot of decisions to make this offseason, including the best way to structure a Patrick Mahomes extension and what to do with Chris Jones.
- Kansas has the best defense in the country but do they have the offense to win a championship?
- Missouri continues to struggle but pulled out an overtime win against Arkansas.
- Kansas State is a real head-scratcher. Where do they go now?
- Pitchers and catchers report for the Royals on Wednesday. The starting position players are basically set but what about the rotation?
- There is more MLB news as Spring Training approaches.
- We do not need government subsidies so people can get high-speed Internet to watch sporting events.
The Kansas City Sports Monitor is news and analysis for the thinking fan. It is informative and entertaining without being outrageous.
The website is located at kcsportsmonitor.com.