Welcome to the Kansas City Sports Monitor, your source for Kansas City sports news for the thinking fan. I’m Bob Sloop. It’s Thursday, February 6, 2020. In this episode, I talk about the Chiefs and what they have done since their Super Bowl win, some interesting news items in Major League Baseball, and something being considered by the state of Kansas for how people participate in athletics in its state. Thanks for joining me for this episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor.
In this episode I discuss the following:
- Andy Reid held his end-of-season press conference.
- Andy Reid doesn’t worry about what others say about him.
- It’s wrong to say that when offense executes defense doesn’t matter.
- Kansas City held a parade for the Chiefs.
- Patrick Mahomes isn’t perfect on or off the field.
- Pete Rose asked MLB to reinstate him.
- A three-way trade was made in MLB and then it wasn’t.
- Baseball writers are a joke when it comes to voting for the Hall of Fame.
- MLS reached an agreement with the players’ union on a new five-year CBA.
- The state of Kansas is finally saying enough is enough on the subject of gender change and competition.
The Kansas City Sports Monitor is news and analysis for the thinking fan. It is informative and entertaining without being outrageous.
The website is located at kcsportsmonitor.com.