Welcome to the Kansas City Sports Monitor, your source for Kansas City sports news for the thinking fan. I’m Bob Sloop. It’s Thursday, January 30, 2020. In this episode, I talked about the Super Bowl on Sunday, the college basketball from earlier in the week, MLB news and more. Thanks for joining me for this episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor.
In this episode I discuss the following:
- The Super Bowl is finally here on Sunday!
- Kansas football was hit with another allegation by the NCAA.
- Kansas won easily at Oklahoma State.
- Missouri made an unbelievable comeback at home against Georgia.
- Kansas State beat Oklahoma in Manhattan.
- The Royals signed Greg Holland to a minor league contract.
- Kris Bryant learned about the decision on his grievance against the Cubs.
- The Astros hired a manager.
- More MLB news!
- MLS and the MLSPA are working on a new CBA.
- The NBA All-Star game will end in a new way this season.
The Kansas City Sports Monitor is news and analysis for the thinking fan. It is informative and entertaining without being outrageous.
The website is located at kcsportsmonitor.com.