Welcome to the Kansas City Sports Monitor, your source for Kansas City sports news for the thinking fan. I’m Bob Sloop. It’s Sunday, January 26, 2020. In this episode, I talked about the sign-stealing scandal in Major League Baseball, the weekend games for the local colleges and more. Thanks for joining me for this episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor.
In this episode I discuss the following:
- The Super Bowl is one week from today.
- The Astros were found guilty of stealing signs with cameras and MLB handed out punishment but there is more to the story.
- Kansas football suspended a player indefinitely.
- Missouri lost big at West Virginia and I’m starting to think Cuonzo Martin might not be back next season.
- Kansas beat Tennessee relatively easily with two players suspended.
- Kansas State fought hard but fell just short at Alabama with a player suspended.
- Salvador Perez became a United States citizen at Fan Fest.
- Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter crash.
The Kansas City Sports Monitor is news and analysis for the thinking fan. It is informative and entertaining without being outrageous.
The website is located at kcsportsmonitor.com.