Welcome to the latest episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor, your source for Kansas City sports news for the thinking fan. I’m Bob Sloop. It’s Thursday, January 23, 2020. Today I talk about the Super Bowl, the Kansas and Kansas State game and much more. Thanks for joining me for this episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor.
In this episode I discuss the following:
- The Chiefs will play the San Francisco 49ers in the Super Bowl.
- The Patrick Mahomes Chiefs match up well against the Greatest Show On Turf.
- Kansas and Kansas State played a rather boring game and then a fight broke out and most people overreacted and were wrong in their analysis.
- Missouri lost at home to Texas A&M.
- The Royals had some news this week including the signing of Alex Gordon.
- The automated strike zone will be used in Spring Training.
- Scott Boras said that Houston Astros players don’t need to apologize for cheating.
The Kansas City Sports Monitor is news and analysis for the thinking fan. It is informative and entertaining without being outrageous.
The website is located at kcsportsmonitor.com.