Welcome to the latest episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor, your source for Kansas City sports news for the thinking fan. I’m Bob Sloop. It’s Thursday, January 16, 2020. Today I previewed the AFC Championship game between the Chiefs and Titans on Sunday, I talked about the college hoops from this past week, the cheating scandal in Major League Baseball, and much more. Thanks for joining me for this episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor.
In this episode I discuss the following:
- The Chiefs host the AFC Championship game on Sunday against the Tennessee Titans.
- A couple of future Hall of Fame football players made decisions on their future.
- Kansas won easily at Oklahoma without Devon Dotson.
- Missouri was crushed at Mississippi State.
- Kansas State lost again. This time at home to Texas Tech.
- The Royals released their non-roster invitees to Spring Training.
- The Astros were punished for cheating and it was felt in Boston and New York as well. I talk about the problem and the possible solutions.
- Sporting introduced Alan Pulido.
The Kansas City Sports Monitor is news and analysis for the thinking fan. It is informative and entertaining without being outrageous.
The website is located at kcsportsmonitor.com.