Welcome to the latest episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor, your source for Kansas City sports news for the thinking fan. I’m Bob Sloop. It’s Sunday, January 12, 2020. Today I will discuss the Chiefs’ win over the Houston Texans, the weekend games played by the local college hoops teams, and much more. Thanks for joining me for this episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor.
In this episode I discuss the following:
- The Chiefs won a playoff game we will never forget.
- There are a few college football notes from the weekend and we look forward to Monday night’s game.
- Kansas was dominated by Baylor’s guards.
- Missouri played a new style of game and crushed Florida.
- Kansas State lost another game.
- The Royals agreed to a contract with Jorge Soler.
- There were several MLB contract agreements to avoid arbitration.
- We have a little information on the city selection for the 2026 World Cup.
The Kansas City Sports Monitor is news and analysis for the thinking fan. It is informative and entertaining without being outrageous.
The website is located at kcsportsmonitor.com.