Welcome to the latest episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor, your source for Kansas City sports news for the thinking fan. I’m Bob Sloop. It’s Thursday, January 9, 2020. Today I previewed the Chiefs game against the Texans this Sunday, reviewed the local college basketball teams’ play this week, discussed Dayton Moore’s appearance on the Baseball Info Solutions latest podcast, and much more. Thanks for joining me for this episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor.
In this episode I discuss the following:
- The Chiefs host the Houston Texans at Arrowhead on Sunday.
- A few NFL teams hired new coaches.
- We learned that a couple of top college quarterbacks are declaring for the NFL draft.
- Kansas destroyed Iowa State at Hilton Coliseum.
- Kansas State dropped a close one at home to TCU.
- Missouri lost at home to Tennessee.
- Bob Huggins and Roy Williams made news in college hoops.
- Dayton Moore had some interesting things to say on a recent podcast.
- We learned about a trade and more cheating in Major League Baseball.
The Kansas City Sports Monitor is news and analysis for the thinking fan. It is informative and entertaining without being outrageous.
The website is located at kcsportsmonitor.com.