Welcome to the latest episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor, your source for Kansas City sports news for the thinking fan. I’m Bob Sloop. It’s Sunday, January 5, 2020. Today I discussed the college basketball games on Saturday for the local colleges and the NFL playoffs. Thanks for joining me for this episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor.
In this episode I discuss the following:
- The NFL playoffs were exciting with three road teams winning.
- NFL overtime rules are being attacked again.
- Should the division winners get the home games in the NFL playoffs or should it be based on record?
- We now know who the Chiefs will play next Sunday.
- Kansas came from behind to beat West Virginia.
- Kansas State lost at Oklahoma and people are still complaining about how he automatically benches players based on the number of fouls they get.
- Missouri started off well but lost at Kentucky.
The Kansas City Sports Monitor is news and analysis for the thinking fan. It is informative and entertaining without being outrageous.
The website is located at kcsportsmonitor.com.