Welcome to the latest episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor, your source for Kansas City sports news for the thinking fan. I’m Bob Sloop. It’s Thursday, January 2, 2020. Today I will discuss the Kansas State loss to Navy in the Liberty Bowl, the NFL playoff games this weekend, the College Football Playoffs and bowl games, whether the Royals should approach their prospects like the Chicago White Sox are lately, and much more. Thanks for joining me for this episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor.
In this episode I discuss the following:
- The Chiefs have a bye but the NFL playoffs start this weekend.
- Coaching changes are underway in the NFL.
- Kansas State lost a close game to Navy in the Liberty Bowl.
- It’s time for changes to the College Football Playoffs.
- Missouri won its last game prior to the start of conference play.
- Should the Royals sign prospects before they reach the major leagues like the White Sox are doing lately?
The Kansas City Sports Monitor is news and analysis for the thinking fan. It is informative and entertaining without being outrageous.
The website is located at kcsportsmonitor.com.