Welcome to the latest episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor, your source for Kansas City sports news for the thinking fan. I’m Bob Sloop. It’s Sunday, December 22, 2019. Today I discuss the Chiefs game at Chicago Sunday night, the college basketball games involving the local schools on Saturday, a Royals free agent signing and much more. Thanks for joining me for this episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor.
In this episode I discuss the following:
- The Chiefs played at Chicago on Sunday Night Football.
- Broadcasting of SEC football is going to change.
- Kansas lost a close game at Villanova.
- Missouri won the annual Braggin’ Rights game against Illinois.
- Kansas State lost to Saint Louis.
- The Royals signed Maikel Franco to play third base.
- There was plenty of MLB news including a retirement, an agreement with the umpires, MLB revenue in 2019 and some transactions.
The Kansas City Sports Monitor is news and analysis for the thinking fan. It is informative and entertaining without being outrageous.
The website is located at kcsportsmonitor.com.