Welcome to the latest episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor, your source for sports news for the thinking fan. I’m Bob Sloop. It’s Thursday, December 19, 2019. Today I discuss the Chiefs’ upcoming game Sunday night in Chicago, the NFL playoff picture, the local college teams, the Royals position changes and much more. Thanks for joining me for this episode of the Kansas City Sports Monitor.
In this episode I discuss the following:
- The Chiefs claimed Terrell Suggs and he says he’s ready to play.
- The Chiefs play the Bears in Chicago on Sunday Night Football.
- Three AFC teams can clinch something this weekend.
- There have been some interesting stories in the NFL since we last talked.
- Missouri’s football coaching staff is starting to fill out.
- Kansas football lost a longtime assistant.
- The NCAA’s NET rankings were released on Monday.
- The Royals signed 3B Maikel Franco which is causing other players to change positions.
- Baseball America released its Top 10 prospects for the Royals and there is quite a bit of pitching on the list.
- The Los Angeles Angels are building a small town around their stadium.
- A new Major League Soccer franchise was awarded.
- The NBA G League players are talking about forming a union.
The Kansas City Sports Monitor is news and analysis for the thinking fan. It is informative and entertaining without being outrageous.
The website is located at kcsportsmonitor.com.