It’s the Sunday edition of The Monitor so that means I review the football games of the weekend. In this episode I discuss the following:
- The Chiefs win in New England.
- Missouri reportedly has a new football coach.
- Kansas State knows where it is going bowling.
- Kansas had an impressive win over Colorado.
- Kansas State lost at home to Marquette.
- Missouri snapped a three-game losing streak with a road win at Temple.
- The Royals signed Trevor Rosenthal.
- The Baseball Hall of Fame veterans committee voted in two people.
The Kansas City Sports Monitor is news and analysis for the thinking fan. It is informative and entertaining without being outrageous.
The website is located at kcsportsmonitor.com.